- Adjunct Professor
- Office TBD | Office Hours: TBD
- [email protected]
Dr. Anastasia Wengrowski is a part-time instructor who has experience in academic research, medical devices, and pharmaceuticals. She began her career studying cardiac physiology at GW, where she was a student and researcher. From there she joined the medical device field as a lead reviewer for the FDA and in quality assurance for a private company. She currently works at Veeva Systems implementing quality management software for the pharmaceutical industry.
- B.S., Biomedical Engineering, University of Alabama at Birmingham, 2011
- Ph.D., Biomedical Engineering, The George Washington University, 2015
- Kuzmiak-Glancy S, Covian R2, Femnou AN, Glancy B, Jaimes R 3rd, Wengrowski AM, Garrott K, French SA, Balaban RS, Kay MW. “Cardiac performance is limited by oxygen delivery to the mitochondria in the crystalloid-perfused working heart.” American Journal of Physiology-Heart and Circulatory Physiology, Epub 2017 Nov 10.
- Garrott K, Kuzmiak-Glancy S, Wengrowski A, Zhang H, Rogers J, Kay MW. “KATP channel inhibition blunts electromechanical decline during hypoxia in left ventricular working rabbit hearts.” (The Journal of Physiology, 2017 Jun 15;595(12):3799-3813
- BME 6994 - Biomedical Engineering Regulatory Practicum I
- BME 6995 - Biomedical Engineering Regulatory Practicum II